Saturday, November 24, 2012

Basketball shoes selection Notice




Know the global four running shoes brand it? New Balance, asics (Asics), Brooks (Brooks) Saucony (Suokang Ni), are interested to find out. What about this pair of shoes, it is an outdoor shoes, Sample, but is already commercially available level of goods with good use of materials and workmanship are on grade, on domestic oh. I is not through (39 yards, I could not even toes get in), mom saying that shoes are good to wear, is that she does not have the right clothes, said! My God, this shoe look okay, as long as it is not the trousers, with not a problem, afraid is different aesthetic. This does not belong to the scope of the shoes, it really is a good thing! Scholarship this year, 500 yuan much, buy a pair of shoes to his aging mother. Send her a birthday present

When it comes to basketball cheap running shoes, I LI-NING Yu Shuai IV Spain positioning is made of the best basketball shoes. I double the Spain national team color (Yu Shuai generation 4 out of a total of three uppers, more than ten kinds of color), call the domestic representative, but work also need to improve, especially in the lines of stitching process, the left and right The shoes can be seen clear asymmetry of about 0.5 cm dislocation, than the high-end and those big shoes, still need to work. Materials is still very real, good wear resistance and grip outsole. Configuration: the forefoot Bounse + palm Cushion + bottom SAS system and carbon plate, the inside of the hind paw additionally equipped with a 1 cm thick Bounse cushioning rubber (Admittedly, this pair of shoes is brought back my desire to buy carbon plate unprecedented, but also because of the carbon plate, I locate it made the best basketball shoes, because domestic carbon plate shoes, no latecomers, only this one case, a large area), must be that of the luxury, but in this configuration, the foot feeling and how? In general, a little hard than the Converse WADE 3 strong point. The most important is the highest, and the sole thick Lynx Mall rebates, the whole person elevate, I feel less than before and after the palm of transition, how Feng Wei shoes it? Feeling of the WADE 3 Although there is no cushioning technology, but comfortable, ah, good structure shoes, it seems also the highest domestic level, playing 70 minutes.

Well, now it is necessary to mention this shoe has brought me the wound. Buy this shoes, because the size of the problem, I also specifically to counter tried, I think 44 yards is no problem, and that has always been my code. Buy back no problem, but only the first day, I left Achilles tendon pain suddenly, suddenly, cause I only wear slippers for a long time. I do not want to believe that shoes can only say that I do not fit the shoes, 44 yards seem to wear not open, the hit twice sneakers sub or narrow (narrow naturalized narrow shoes Yu Shuai 4 parcel, but has done quite well), looks like a little length. . . Perhaps small feet 44 yards (my feet partial width) or 43 feet in order to fit short, I must, and it broke up! Almost new, I sold 200, 180 loss as a try on fee (said to be parted compensation)

No comments:

Post a Comment